Male-to-Male Jumper Wires: Armsol offers a pack of 40 flexible and detachable Male to Male Jumper Wires (20cm) compatible with 2.54mm spacing pin headers. It is simple to connect components of a breadboard or other prototype or test circuit without soldering thanks to the 1-pin male to 1-pin male headers at both ends of the wire.
These Dupont Cables can be inserted into the slots of a breadboard, header connector of a circuit board, or a piece of test equipment. They are suitable for use with mini PCs and development boards such as Banana Pi, Raspberry Pi, and Arduino. These high-quality, durable, and reusable wires are perfect for PCB projects, PC motherboards, and Breadboard connections. Their flexibility enables easy prototyping by allowing for easy plugging and unplugging.
Specifications: Male to Male Jumper Wires
- Compatible with 2.54mm spacing pin headers
- 40pcs chromatic color jump wire
- High quality and in good working condition
- Durable and reusable
- Easy to install and use
- A popular choice for construction or repair
- Be used for the electronic project and Genuine Arduino product
- Flexible Breadboard Jumper Cable Wire allows you to plug and unplug easily for prototyping.