Armsol ESD Tweezers are Popular in electronics assembly and lab applications. Ideal for handling sensitive glass or ceramic parts where non-metallic, non-scratching tweezer tips are critical. Available in many different tip styles to specifically meet the needs of your application. Straight tip wafer handling tweezers offer durable tip material, high-temperature tolerance, and good chemical compatibility. Perfect for the non-scratch handling of gallium arsenide and silicon wafers as well as sensitive ceramic and glass parts. ESD Safe ergonomic grips reduce stress and tension on fingers. Giving you optimum comfort when working continuously with small parts.
Applications – ESD Tweezer Straight
- Electronics, Medical Device, Laser, as well as Microwave Device Assembly
- Circuit Die and Electronic Package Assembly
- PCB Rework and Repair
- Work under a Microscope / Microelectronics
- Biotech, Biology, Military and Aerospace Electronics Assembly
- Various Laboratory Applications
We engineer our high precision line to meet and even exceed, the strict requirements for electronics assembly, labs, cleanroom as well as circuit board repair. Made of the highest quality materials including low carbon stainless anti-magnetic,100% non-magnetic superalloy as well as conductive and static dissipative replacement tips. Our high-precision tweezer tips are perfectly balanced offering fine tip symmetry for precision work. We polish the tip edges to provide a non-scratch, as well as an anti-glare finish.
Key Features – ESD Tweezer
- Non-Magnetic & Anti-Corrosive.
- Both Tweezers are Self Opening Type (Squeeze to Close) Tweezers.
Product Features: ESD Tweezer
- Antistatic, Anti-magnetic and anti-acid
- Cutting-edge parts of pure manual polishing, fine workmanship
- Processed in high temperature and planting antistatic material
- Tips after a long time of use are still super straight.
About – ESD Tweezer Straight
- PACKAGE INCLUDES 1 ESD tweezer straight
- These electronics tweezers can adapt to long-term work with the appearance of smooth lines and fine processing.
- These ESD Tweezers are set with ESD (Surface Electrostatic Discharge) finish to protect the components and handles from the damaging effects of static.
- Straight & Curved for Electronics, Jewelry-Making, Craft, Soldering, etc