Male to Female Jumper Wires: Armsol provides Male to Female Jumper Wires (20cm) that are highly flexible and easily detachable to the desired number of wires. These cables have 1Pin male and female headers on both ends and are compatible with pin headers with a mil spacing of 2.54 mm. They are widely utilized for connecting electronic components of a breadboard or other prototype circuits without the need for soldering. These Dupont cables are compatible with a wide range of mini PCs and development boards, including the Banana Pi, Raspberry Pi, and Arduino. They make easy prototyping and frequent use possible and are perfect for use in PCB projects, PC motherboards, and Breadboard connections.
Specifications: Male to Female Jumper Wires
- Compatible with 2.54mm spacing pin headers
- 40pcs chromatic color jump wire
- High quality and in good working condition
- Durable and reusable
- Easy to install and use
- A popular choice for construction or repair
- Be used for the electronic project and Genuine Arduino product
- Flexible Breadboard Jumper Cable Wire allows you to plug and unplug easily for prototyping.