Soldering Sponge: Our Armsol soldering bit cleaning sponge is an ideal replacement for old sponges as it is porous and holds water effectively. Rubbing a hot soldering iron tip on the wet sponge helps to knock off any globs of solder that may be clinging to the tip, as it causes the solder to contract at a different rate than the soldering iron. Our high-quality soldering sponge removes all solder residues, keeps your soldering tip clean, and lasts long even after extensive multiple-time usage. Choose our soldering sponge for efficient and precise soldering results, and a reliable cleaning solution for your soldering tip.
Features: Round Sponge- Soldering sponge – (5cm X 5cm)
- It is used for soldering iron cleaning
- The cleaning sponge will be expanded when it soaks in water and can be squeezed
- Squeeze the sponge if it is wet with water, otherwise, it will damage the tip
- The sponge must be soaked in water, neither too much nor too little
- It can be placed in the base of the iron frame
- It will not hurt the alloy layer of the iron tip
- Prevent oxidation and overheating of the tip
- Remove solder residue and maintain the components of the PCB board
Specifications: Soldering sponge – Round Sponge – 5cm X 5cm
- Soldering iron Sponge
- Shape: Round
- Color: Yellow
- Length: 70mm
- Width: 55mm
- Height: 12mm
- Approx Weight: 4gm
About: Soldering sponge – Round Sponge – 5cm X 5cm
- The Sponges of Armsol in-shaped foam are soft, absorbent, and not easily deformed, making it easier and faster to complete work.
- Thick sponges are easy to hold and last a long time without causing fatigue.
- These versatile sponge blenders can be used as paint applicators and blending tools.
- They are great for creating new color effects by mixing two or more hues.
- The simple, compact, and versatile pack of sponges is a must-have for the soldering process.
- Available in cylindrical and rectangular shapes, these sponge blenders work beautifully with the soldering station.
Applications: – Soldering sponge, Soldering Iron Sponge,
Package Includes:-1 X Soldering Sponge – Size 5cm X 5cm
What is sponge iron used for?
For optimal soldering performance, it’s recommended to wipe the soldering iron tip on the sponge every time it’s pulled from the stand. This simple action cleans the tip and produces a nice silvertip, resulting in quicker and cleaner soldering. If desired, a special brass sponge that doesn’t require wetting can also be used. Invest in your soldering success with this easy and effective tip maintenance method.
What is a soldering sponge made of?
Sponges used for soldering are typically made from compressed cellulose, which is a denser material that can effectively hold water and stay damp. It’s important to note that the sponge should be damp, not wet, for optimal performance. With its ability to hold water, the sponge provides an efficient and reliable solution for cleaning soldering iron, resulting in precise and effective soldering. Choose a high-quality soldering sponge for superior soldering results and a long-lasting accessory for your soldering job.
Can you use any sponge for soldering?
Every time you pull the iron from the stand, it’s a good idea to wipe the tip on the sponge just to clean it off and get a nice silvertip – it will allow you to solder much more quickly and cleanly. If you prefer, you can also use a special brass sponge that does not need to be wet.
What is a soldering sponge made of?
Sponges used for soldering are made from compressed cellulose. This is much denser and critically will hold water and stay damp (you want the sponge damp, not wet!).