Find the perfect breadboard for your electronics prototyping needs at our e-commerce store. We offer a wide selection of high-quality breadboards, ranging from small to large sizes, with excellent connectivity and durability. Explore our Breadboard collection and choose the ideal breadboard to bring your electronic projects to life. Shop now and enjoy hassle-free prototyping breadboards!”
Looking for a reliable and cost-effective option to prototype your electronic circuit designs? Armsol Solderless Breadboard is the perfect solution for you! Our Solderless Breadboard – 830 point is perfect for use in R&D labs, academic laboratories, or by any hobbyist who wants to experiment without different circuit designs. You may easily construct a prototype of an electronic circuit using 830 tie points without using solder.
Our breadboard can accept a wide range of components, including transistors, diodes, LEDs, resistors, capacitors, and more. With standard 2.54mm hole spacing, it can accommodate jumper wires of up to 0.8mm in diameter. Plus, with no soldering required, you can easily modify or revise your circuits as needed.
Check out Armsol’s competitive solderless breadboard prices and buy one today to start creating your next circuit design!
The Armsol 830-point breadboard is ideal for designing, testing, and prototyping new circuits or add-on modules. It has a double strip with 630 tie points divided by a center notch, 83 columns of 10 holes, and 200 points in the power lanes. This solderless and reusable breadboard enables for simple connections between electronic components without the use of solder. Please note that it is not compatible with closely spaced rows of pins such as the header on the Raspberry Pi.
Specifications: Solderless Breadboard – 830 points
- Perfect for Arduino Prototyping and Testing
- Plastic Housing
- Metal Contact Clips
- Accept Wire Diameter 20-29 AWG
- Voltage / Current: 300/3-5S
Features: Solderless Breadboard – 830 points
- Accepts most electronic components, including integrated circuits and transistors for digital and/or Analog circuitry
- It has about 0.1″ hole spacing
- It is ideal for high-frequency and low-noise circuits
- It is used to prototype and test circuit designs
- Its components are easily interconnected using jumper wires
- The board includes interlocking parts so multiple boards can be connected together
1 x Piece Brand New Armsol Solderless Breadboard – 830 points