Soldering or Desoldering Paste (Flux) is an important thing that was used for a long time in the electronics industry. The Armsol Flux soldering paste is a superior Flux that can be used in both cases Soldering or Desoldering.
The Soldering Flux is very useful for the longevity of the soldering. The Soldered bonding will be dirt free and tough.
However, the major problem during long-term usage of soldering wire and soldering iron, the extracted fume creates problems for the eyes as well as is very bad for health. This soldering flux is basically odorless, fumeless, safe and reliable.
Soldering and Desoldering Flux Compound Specifications:
- Paste Color: Yellow
- Net Content(gm) :10
- Approximate Weight : 0.085 kg
- Made In India
Soldering and Desoldering Flux Compound Applications:
- Soldering TH and SMD components
- Desoldering TH and SMD Components
- Removing Dirt from Electrical Wires before soldering
Few Tips for Smooth Soldering
- Do not use a high amount of flux unnecessarily which leads to a flux residual that can be tough to clean.
- Always put some solder flux before desoldering components, specifically in double-sided boards.
- Always tighten the soldering flux container, do not leave it open.
- Put the wire or the component lead in the flux container before soldering for better results.
Example On How to use Soldering Flux:
1x 10gm Soldering Flux