Goot® GS-100 Jumbo Size Desoldering Pump Cum Solder Sucker [Product of Japan, 100% Genuine] Goot The pump is high suction force and easy to remove solder has a removable Teflon tip for easy cleaning
Goot GS 100 Desoldering Pump is a premium quality product from Goot. Armsol is a well-known Soldering Equipment Manufacturer for a qualitative range of Soldering Accessories. All Goot GS 100 Desoldering Pump is manufactured by using quality assured material and advanced techniques, which make them up to the standard in this highly challenging field. The materials utilized to manufacture Goot GS 100 Desoldering Pump, are sourced from the most reliable and official vendors, chosen after performing detailed market surveys. Goot products are widely acknowledged in the market for their high quality. We are dedicatedly involved in providing an excellent quality array of Goot Soldering Accessories. The plunger can be stored inside the shaft by pushing it in completely, and pressing the vacuum release button. Compact storage.
- High Efficiency –Manual pumps suck up the solder. Plunger pumps are light, strong, and economical. Powerful suction, high-temperature resistant nozzle, not easy to clog, long service life. Good pressing feeling, easy to use, can be operated with one hand.
- Good Quality — High-quality spring, durable toughness, long service life. Each model comes with a manual removal function.
- Instruction and Safety — Plunger Lock Function: The plunger can be stored inside the shaft by pushing it in completely, and pressing the vacuum release button. Compact storage. Self-Cleaning Shaft: When the plunger is pushed, a piston extends out the nozzle. This prevents solder build-up.
Features: Goot®Desoldering Pump
- Jumbo Size – Large Vacuum Capacity
- Suitable for ESD, SMT & Cleanroom Labs
- Color ivory
- GS-100 Large 330mm or 13 inches
- Original Goot, Made in Japan
- Self-Cleaning Shaft
- Plunger Lock Function
Applications: Goot®Desoldering Pump
- ESD Labs
- Handling ESD Sensitive Devices
- Antistatic Labs
- ESD Cleanrooms
Package includes: Goot Desoldering Pump
1 x Goot Desoldering Pump
How to Use a Desoldering Pump
One of the nicest ways to desolder a component involves using a desoldering pump. A desoldering pump is essentially a small, high-pressure vacuum. After heating up the solder, you can use the desoldering pump to suck the solder up and out of the way. Here are the basic steps for using a hand-powered desoldering pump:
1. Heat up the solder you want to remove with a soldering iron (some desoldering pumps also come with attached irons).
2. Press down on the plunger (If your pump has a bulb, just squeeze the bulb).
3. Once the solder is molten, place the tip of the desoldering pump against the solder that you want to remove.
4. Release the plunger or bulb. Some desoldering pumps have a release button so that you don’t have to hold it the whole time.
5. Remove free component.
6. Repeat steps 1-4 to remove any excess solder.
7. Dispose of the solder inside the pump by repeatedly pressing down and releasing the plunger.
Tip: If you are trying to remove excess bits of solder, you may want to add more solder to the joint, because the solder will stay liquid for longer when in larger “blobs”, and thus be easier to remove. Use Armsol Goot Desol Pump for best Results