Introducing the Goot® GS-100 Jumbo Size Desoldering Pump Cum Solder Sucker, a genuine and premium-quality product from Goot, a trusted brand known for its exceptional soldering equipment. This product is 100% genuine and proudly made in Japan.
With its high suction force, the Goot GS-100 Desoldering Pump effortlessly removes solder, making desoldering tasks a breeze. It features a removable Teflon tip, allowing for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Manufactured using top-notch materials and advanced techniques, Goot ensures that each GS-100 Desoldering Pump meets the highest standards in the field. The materials are sourced from reliable vendors, selected through rigorous market surveys, guaranteeing quality and performance.
The GS-100 Desoldering Pump stands out for its efficiency, reliability, and affordability. Its lightweight yet sturdy construction ensures ease of use, while the powerful suction and high-temperature resistant nozzle prevent clogging and ensure a long service life. With its user-friendly design and one-hand operation capability, it offers a comfortable and efficient solder removal experience.
Safety and convenience are prioritized with the plunger lock function, allowing for compact storage by pushing the plunger inside the shaft and activating the vacuum release button. The self-cleaning shaft prevents solder build-up, ensuring consistent performance.
Trust in the Goot® GS-100 Jumbo Size Desoldering Pump Cum Solder Sucker for your desoldering needs. Experience the high efficiency, exceptional quality, and innovative features that make Goot products renowned in the market.
Features: Goot desoldering pump GS-100
- Jumbo Size: Boasting a large vacuum capacity for efficient solder removal.
- Versatile Application: Suitable for ESD, SMT, and Cleanroom Labs.
- GS-100 Large: Measures 330mm or 13 inches in size.
- Original Goot, Made in Japan: Ensures authenticity and superior quality.
- Self-Cleaning Shaft: Prevents solder build-up for consistent performance.
- Plunger Lock Function: Enables compact storage and convenience.
Applications: Goot desoldering pump GS-100
- Electronics Repair: Ideal for desoldering components during electronics repair and maintenance tasks, such as removing faulty or damaged parts from circuit boards.
- Circuit Board Prototyping: Assists in the creation of prototype circuit boards by facilitating the removal of soldered components for adjustments or replacements.
- DIY Projects: Essential tool for hobbyists and DIY enthusiasts working on electronic projects, enabling precise and efficient desoldering of electronic components.
- Professional Soldering Work: Suitable for professional use in various industries, including electrical engineering, telecommunications, computer hardware repair, and more.
- Cleanroom Environments: Designed to meet the requirements of cleanroom labs where precision soldering and desoldering are necessary while maintaining a controlled and contaminant-free environment.
- Surface Mount Technology (SMT): Perfect for removing surface-mounted components without damaging surrounding circuitry, ensuring smooth and precise desoldering.
- ESD-Safe Applications: Suitable for electrostatic discharge (ESD) sensitive environments, ensuring protection against static electricity and preventing damage to sensitive electronic components.
- Educational Purposes: Valuable tool for educational institutions, training centers, and workshops, allowing students to learn and practice desoldering techniques on electronic circuitry.
The Goot® GS-100 Jumbo Size Desoldering Pump offers versatility and reliability in a wide range of applications, making it an indispensable tool for professionals, enthusiasts, and educational settings.
Package includes: 1 x Goot Desoldering Pump GS-100
How to Use a Desoldering Pump
One of the nicest ways to desolder a component involves using a desoldering pump. A desoldering pump is essentially a small, high-pressure vacuum. After heating up the solder, you can use the desoldering pump to suck the solder up and out of the way. Here are the basic steps for using a hand-powered desoldering pump:
- Heat up the solder you want to remove with a soldering iron (some desoldering pumps also come with attached irons).
- Press down on the plunger (If your pump has a bulb, just squeeze the bulb).
- Once the solder is molten, place the tip of the desoldering pump against the solder that you want to remove.
- Release the plunger or bulb. Some desoldering pumps have a release button so that you don’t have to hold it the whole time.
- Remove free component.
- Repeat steps 1-4 to remove any excess solder.
- Dispose of the solder inside the pump by repeatedly pressing down and releasing the plunger.
Tip: If you are trying to remove excess bits of solder, you may want to add more solder to the joint, because the solder will stay liquid for longer when in larger “blobs”, and thus be easier to remove. Use Armsol Goot Desol Pump for best Results