In Electronics, PCB Design is an essential part but ordering a PCB and getting it on time is a difficult one, especially for rapid prototyping purposes. Here comes the Ferric Chloride handy as it is useful to make hand-made PCB in no time.
This Ferric Chloride is an essential industry-grade chemical that is useful for PCB etching in a proper way without the corrosion on the connection routing. Use the right amount of ferric chloride and inadequate hot water and make PCB from copper-clad boards. Does not matter if it is single-sided or double-sided.
- Quantity (powder): 60gms (when packed)
- FERRIC CHLORIDE (ANHYDROUS)
- Structural Formula: FeCl3
- Molecular Weight: 162.5 gm/mole
- Physical Appearance: Greenish to Black crystalline powder
- Purity: 98.00%
- Fe% : 33 Min
- Insoluble in water: 0.5% Max
- Moisture: 1.00% Max
- Fecl2 salt: 0.10% Max
- Net Weight: 50gm
Ferric Chloride Applications:
- Etching in Copper Clad Board
- Art using Copper Clad Board
Precaution and Safety:
- Use hand gloves during usage
- Keep out of reach of children
- Wear a smoke mask as the produced gas is dangerous to health
- Keep your eyes well covered using glasses
- Do not moisture the container and store it in a cool and dry place.
How to use Ferric Chloride For PCB Etching
Ferric Chloride usage for PCB Etching
1x 50gm Ferric chloride powder
Note: High corrosive chemical, caution!! Harmful to skin and eyes. Please make sure all precautionary measure are in place like hand gloves, glasses etc.
Τhanks for finally talking about > PCB Etching Solution Powder – For
DIY PCB Making Ferric | Armsol.in < Liked it!