ARMSOL ( Gala Electronics) has been at the forefront of development and testing of electronic kits and Soldering Equipment’s with over 37 years experience.
Deciding to pick the best soldering iron isn’t always a cakewalk : Features You Should Look for in a Soldering Iron
When searching for a soldering iron, you should take the following into account:
- Temperature control: this is a good feature because different soldering jobs require a different iron’s temperature.
- Wattage: you should pick up a soldering iron with at least 25 watts of power. Soldering irons with low wattage take longer to heat up and are not consistent holding the temperature.
- Tip compatibility: the iron’s tips should be replaceable, and the iron should be compatible with a wide variety of tips. There are different tips with different sizes for different types of jobs. When getting a soldering iron, you should also consider the price of the tips.
- Holding stand: Soldering Stand is important to have something where to place the hot iron while you work.
- Application: do you need a soldering iron occasionally for small repairs/jobs? Or do you use the soldering iron often to build and solder your own circuits? Depending on the application and how often you’ll use the iron, you should look for different features.
- Soldering Iron Range : Soldering iron should be selected from the brand which has complete range of soldering equipment’s and One Stop Solution for Soldering. Check ARMSOL Soldering Range Here Soldering Iron, Soldering Bits, Soldering Stand, Tweezers, Cutter & Nippers, Sponge Desoldering Pump and tip tinners.
Features : 50 watt soldering iron
- General-purpose for all Electronics & Electricals applications.
- Attains full operating temperature within seconds.
- Maintains constant tip temperature even in the high air blow conditions.
- Low Leakage Current and reduces the chances of Electric shock.
- Safe for the use of dedicated and sensitive Components.
- High Quality Built Material & Hook provided to Hang.
- Maximum heat transfer efficiency.
- Slide-on replaceable tips.
- Cool Grip’ Backlite
- Sculptured for a firm grip.
- Lightweight and easy to use.
- Durable elements designed for long life
Applications : Soldering Iron 50w
- PCB assembly & repair
- Electricals’ soldering
- Electronics Industry
- Perfect for soldering various electronics components (TH and SMD)
- De-soldering TH components
- PCB Assembly and repair
- Textile cutting
- Extra heavy jobs like Heatsink, Heavy terminal Soldering
- Metal joining (artificial jewellery) etc.
Specifications: Soldering Iron 50w
- Maximum Temperature rating(°C): 480 (Fixed)
- Operating Voltage: 230V AC
- Power Rating: 50W (Maximum)
- Color: Red
- Bit Type: Chisel 50W Rated
- AC Cord Type: Three Pin
Package Contains : 1x ARMSOL 50Watt Soldering iron
Soldering iron 50w offers a Heavy Duty soldering experience. ARMSOL Soldering iron is the most advanced and affordable soldering iron and offers advance heating, ease of use, and effective results to its users. Soldering iron 50W is useful for Heavy Duty Jobs purpose.
This is ARMSOL High-Quality Soldering Iron 50W/230V. Our 50W Soldering Iron is best for Extra heavy jobs like Heatsink, Heavy terminal Soldering and Metal joining (artificial jewellery) etc. If you are looking for general purpose soldering iron then our 35W Soldering Iron is a perfect match for you. our flagship 25-Watt soldering iron is used for all-purpose soldering applications. One can choose a chisel or pointed tip which is available separately and is good for solving the purposes. The default available tip is the Chisel one with a 50-Watt rating. It has a long AC cable with Three Pin facility that reduces the chances of electrical shock. Maximum Allowed temperature is fixed with 480 Degree temperature rating. It is designed in a way that the soldering iron tip maintains the constant temperature. A hook is also provided to hang the soldering iron.
Uses of a Soldering Iron
A soldering iron is a hand tool used to heat solder, usually from an electrical supply at high temperatures above the melting point of the metal alloy which allows for the solder to flow between the work pieces needing to be joined. This soldering tool is made up of an insulated handle and a heated pointed metal iron tip. Good soldering is influenced by how clean the tip of your soldering iron is. To maintain cleanliness user will hold the soldering iron and use a wet sponge to clean the soldering iron tip prior to soldering components or making soldered connections. In addition to the soldering iron, solder suckers are an important part of the soldering setup. If excessive solder is applied, these small tools are used to remove the solder, leaving only that desired.
Industries we Serve
Soldering is widely used in the electronics industry for electrical connections, such as joining copper to printed circuit boards. It is also used by plumbers to join together copper pipes. The reversible effects are why it is very useful in many industries, and you even see it employed in jewelry. A soldering iron is an essential tool for many hobbyists and professional tradesmen. These small pen-like tools can be used to fix electronics, build circuit boards, make jewelry, and create arts and crafts. The ability to fuse two metallic materials together allows you to perform projects that require skill and precision. But if you want high-quality results and an enjoyable user experience, it’s important to purchase a good soldering iron where ARMSOL products stand out.
There are no reviews yet.