ARMSOL Metal Body Desoldering Pump is the ideal tool for removing heated solder from a PCB and this desoldering pump is made from high-grade material. It is a durable full metal body desoldering pump. This high-quality product has good desoldering capability due to strong suction and durable build.
This ARMSOL High-Quality Black Aluminium Body Desoldering Pump is an economical and durable full Aluminium metal body desoldering pump with a heat-resistant replaceable silicone tip. This quality product has exceptional desoldering ability due to strong suction and durable build.
Features: Metal Desoldering Pump
- Dimensions: 200 x 20 mm (Length x Diameter)
- Color: Black
- Weight: 56g
- Body Material: Aluminium, Steel, and Plastic
- Durable and branded product from Soldron
- High-temperature capability
- Highly efficient for de-soldering purposes
- Ultra-high suction capacity
- Easy to load, trigger and eject
- High quality for long life
- Lightweight design
One-handed solder sucker with powerful suction whether you are right or left-handed, you can use the desoldering pump by just cocking it and pressing the trigger button with one hand when you are ready, the desoldering pump is designed with a double ring double open and “vacuum” button, which makes the sucking power awesome abs body with a non-slip sponge and nylon nozzle desoldering pump the body of the desoldering vacuum pump is made of high-quality abs, which make the solder sucker delicate and durable, also the covered sponge can absorb sweat and heat, make it comfortable to hold, the nylon nozzle of the solder suck can endure high temperatures, thus it can be used for a long time widely used solder remover the desoldering wick and desoldering pump can be used to correct mistakes with small boards on PCBs,remove relays and other components from printed circuit boards, re-solder mechanical keyboard switches, unsolder old wire from devices,desoldering computer parts such as a motherboard, clean alloy on SMD components and moreThe body is made of high-strength, durable aluminum push-button design makes solder removal quick and easy tested item Best Quality Product
Package includes: Desoldering Pump
1 x ARMSOL Black Aluminium Body Desoldering Pump
ARMSOL High-Quality Black Aluminium Body Desoldering Pump is covered with a standard warranty of 1 year from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This warranty is given for the benefit of Armsol customers from any kind of manufacturing defect. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects.
How to Use a Desoldering Pump
One of the nicest ways to desolder a component involves using a desoldering pump. A desoldering pump is essentially a small, high-pressure vacuum. After heating up the solder, you can use the desoldering pump to suck the solder up and out of the way. Here are the basic steps for using a hand-powered desoldering pump:
1. Heat up the solder you want to remove with a soldering iron (some desoldering pumps also come with attached irons).
2. Press down on the plunger (If your pump has a bulb, just squeeze the bulb).
3. Once the solder is molten, place the tip of the desoldering pump against the solder that you want to remove.
4. Release the plunger or bulb. Some desoldering pumps have a release button so that you don’t have to hold it the whole time.
5. Remove free component.
6. Repeat steps 1-4 to remove any excess solder.
7. Dispose of the solder inside the pump by repeatedly pressing down and releasing the plunger.
Tip: If you are trying to remove excess bits of solder, you may want to add more solder to the joint, because the solder will stay liquid for longer when in larger “blobs”, and thus be easier to remove. Use Armsol Desol Pump for best Results