Armsol Solderless Breadboard is an invaluable tool for experimenting with circuit designs whether in the R&D or university lab. A breadboard is used to make up temporary circuits for testing or try out an idea. No soldering is required so it is easy to change connections and replace components.
Parts will not be damaged so they will be available for re-use afterward. 400 Tie points – for fast build a prototype of an electronic circuit – will accept transistors, diodes, LEDs, resistors, capacitors, and virtually all types of components – No soldering required – Can modify or revise the circuits quickly Fit for jumper wire of 0.8mm diameter – Standard 2.54mm hole spacing Adhesive sheet on the backside of the board – Multiple breadboards can be spliced together too.
Specifications: Solderless Breadboard
- Perfect for Arduino Prototyping and Testing
- Plastic Housing
- Metal Contact Clips
- Accept Wire Diameter 20-29 AWG
- Voltage / Current : 300/3-5S
Features: Solderless Breadboard
- Armsol Bread Board
- 400 Solder-less Points
- 2 Power Lanes, Tie points 100
- 1 Double Strip, Tie Point 300
- Size – 8.2 x 5.5 x0.85 cm
- Ideal for Experimenting With Circuit Design In Labs
- Compatible with resistance, diodes, transistors, LEDs, Capacitors, and other types of electronic components
- Completely reusable
- Colored coordinates for easy components placement.
- Phosphor bronze nickel plated spring clips.
- Accept a variety of wire sizes 20-29 AWG
Package Includes :
1 x Piece Brand New Armsol Solderless Breadboard