Armsol soldering bit cleaning sponge is porous, so it holds water. Rubbing a hot soldering iron tip on a wet sponge causes the solder to contract at a different rate than the soldering iron, helping to knock off any globs of solder that may be clinging to the tip. It is an ideal replacement for the old sponges. It removes all the Solder residue and keeps your Soldering tip clean. It lasts long even after extensive multiple-time usage.
Can you use any sponge for soldering?
Every time you pull the iron from the stand, it’s a good idea to swipe the tip on the sponge just to clean it off and get a nice silver tip – it will allow you to solder much more quickly and cleanly. If you prefer, you can also use a special brass sponge that does not need to be wet.
What is a soldering sponge made of?
Sponges used for soldering are made from compressed cellulose. This is much denser and critically will hold water and stay damp (you want the sponge damp, not wet!).
Features: Soldering sponge – Rectangle Sponge
- It is used for soldering iron cleaning
- The cleaning sponge will be expanded when it soaks in water and can be squeezed
- Squeeze the sponge if it is wet with water, otherwise, it will damage the tip
- The sponge must be soaked in water, neither too much nor too little
- It can be placed in the base of the iron frame
- It will not hurt the alloy layer of the iron tip
- Prevent oxidation and overheat of the tip
- Remove solder residue and maintain the components of the PCB board
Specifications: Soldering sponge – Rectangle Sponge – 3.5cm X 5cm
- Soldering Bit Cleaning Sponge
- Shape: Rectangular
- Colour: Yellow
- Length: 50mm
- Width: 35mm
- Height: 12mm
- Approx Weight: 2gm
About : Soldering sponge – Rectangle Sponge – 3.5cm X 5cm
- The Armsol sponges are made of round shape foam, soft, absorbent, and not easy to deform, helping you finish your work easier and faster.
- thick sponges are easy to hold and last a long time still won’t feel tired
- Sponge blenders are versatile. They work as paint applicators as well as blending tools.
- These are great for creating new color effects by mixing two or more hues.
- The simple, compact, and versatile pack of sponges is a must-have for Soldering Process
- Available in cylindrical and rectangular shapes, these sponge blenders work beautifully with the soldering Station.
Applications:- Soldering sponge
Soldering Bit Cleaning Purpose
1 X Soldering Bit Cleaning Sponge